You don’t necessarily have to spend a fortune on a romantic date night. You can still keep your romance alive with these 51 date night ideas on a budget even if you are broke.
Romantic date night doesn’t always mean a fancy restaurant, fancy dinner, best wine, expensive gifts and a huge burden on your finances.
Rather, perfect date night means your commitment to each other and the quality time you spend together. It’s all about how you nurture your relationship together to create the best of memories.
Having fun and romantic date night doesn’t need to be expensive all the time. Rather, it’s possible with these 51 super fun cheap date night ideas.
Be creative and get going to have some best of the times with your partner without burning a hole in your pocket.
Cheap Home Date Night Ideas:
There are several ways you can have a romantic date night with your partner at home. These ideas are perfect while you are at home quarantined and still celebrate love 🙂
- Cook a three-course meal and have a romantic candlelight dinner.
- Give each other a massage.
- How about giving a pedicure or manicure to each other.
- Enjoy a bubble bath together.
- Stargaze on your rooftop or backyard.
- Play your favorite romantic songs and have a dance in your very own living room.
- Watch a romantic movie together and cozy up under a blanket.
- Build or paint something together.
- Set up a tent in your backyard.
- Play your favorite games together.
- Go through your old pictures and videos together.
- Turn your bedroom in a romantic getaway.
- Do gardening and plant some favorite flowers.
- Sleep in and enjoy a lazy day.
- Have a pillow fight.
- Watch a sunrise/sunset on your rooftop.
- Play the couple’s truth and dare.
- Plan a breakfast in bed.
- Make your bucket list as a couple.
- Bake your favorite cookies.
- Enjoy each other’s favorite drink.
- Solve a puzzle together.
- Sit together and have a peaceful long talk.
- Do barbeque in your backyard.
- Plan a no electricity night.
- Have a nerf gunfight war.
Cheap Outdoor Date Night Ideas:
- Go hiking together.
- Watch a sunset or sunrise.
- Plan a romantic picnic at a lake.
- Go for a run on a beautiful trail.
- Go hunting.
- Go for a walk at the beach.
- A long drive on a scenic road.
- Go for a swim.
- Duck-feeding at the pond.
- Attend a local community event.
- Go check out a local museum.
- Go apple or strawberry picking.
- If you love books, go book browsing at a bookstore.
- Attend any free concert in your town.
- Visit open houses in your city.
- Go camping.
- Plan for bird watching.
- Go fishing.
- Go bike riding.
- Visit the local farmer’s market and enjoy some free samples.
- Go to a local or high school sports event.
- Have a coffee at a local coffee joint.
- Go dog walking.
- Go shopping at a thrift store.
- Enjoy kite flying on a windy day.
P.S: Don’t forget to account for your date night budget while preparing a monthly budget for your family. This helps in avoiding any last-minute surprise expenses.
Which ones are your favorite ones from the list? Comment below and do let me know the ones you loved the most.