Simplify your money problems to live a stress-free life!
Thank you for stopping by What Anika Says.
Born in 2020, What Anika Says isn’t just about pinching pennies. It’s your key to unlocking financial freedom and living your dream life – stress-free. We empower you with expert money management tips, helping you save, make, and reach your goals, no matter how ambitious.
Beyond building wealth, we guide you in navigating life’s journey, one mindful step at a time. Discover enriching travel hacks, insightful movies, and inspiring lifestyle tips to cultivate a life as vibrant as your bank account.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
The content published at WhatAnikaSays can help you in:
- Learning about how to prepare a monthly budget for your family and stick to it to reduce your financial overwhelm
- Finding out the best ways to save money and investing to secure your financial future
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck by creating additional income streams
Hi there, I’m Anika
Anika Jindal, a CPA in the day and blogger by heart, owns this site. Drawing upon her extensive expertise in personal finance, Anika is passionate about empowering individuals to make informed financial decisions through simple money management and frugal living tips.
Anika Jindal is a member of the AICPA and a frequent contributor to What Anika Says, Wealth of Geeks, Media Decision, MSN, and Associated Press. Check out her Muckrack profile.
Being raised by a single mom, Anika learned the importance of managing money early on. Over the years, she empowered herself with budgeting, saving money, and investing knowledge to create a debt-free life and now shares the same knowledge with you.
Chhavi Agarwal is a journalist, lawyer, and seasoned side hustler with over seven years of experience in the industry.
She is your digital nomad mentor and welcomes you into a vibrant community of individuals who dare to dream beyond the ordinary. Her expertise in freelancing, online businesses, legal navigation, and the magic of blogging will empower you to craft your unique path to financial freedom and location independence.
As Seen On:
- The Greenville Sun – The Financial Reality of American Women: A Look at Retirement Security and Planning
- Citizen Tribune – The Financial Reality of American Women: A Look at Retirement Security and Planning
- Black Hills Pioneer – Traditional Financial Guidance Thrives: Family and Advisors Remain Trusted Sources for Gen Z
- KFFX-TV – Traditional Financial Guidance Thrives: Family and Advisors Remain Trusted Sources for Gen Z
- El Paso Inc – Inflation Makes It Harder To Put Thanksgiving Meal On Table; Retailers Jump In To Help
- Bank Rate – Where to get a money order: Best places to purchase one
- Fox1141 – The Financial Reality of American Women: A Look at Retirement Security and Planning
- Nerd Wallet, Market Watch – Should you take advantage of those bank bonus offers for new accounts?
We want to hear from you!
Are you struggling with a money problem, want to share your money experiences with me, or have any questions? Get in touch using this contact form or drop me an email at email@example.com.
Current Business Address: 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. 36650 Houston, TX 77043 USA