11 Money Quotes that will change your perspective about money and also help you develop the right money mindset.
Do you ever wonder why can’t everyone be rich?
And how come only the rich people keep getting richer?
Well, it’s because they think differently about money which helps them build good financial habits.
They have complete control over their finances and a plan for every dollar amount they spend.
Not everyone can think about money like these people do but the following money quotes from such successful people will change the way you think about money.
Wondering how these quotes can help in improving your financial situation?
I would recommend reading these quotes every day. You can print them off and stick them somewhere you can read them easily on the go. This will help you in developing a positive mindset around money. These powerful quotes will help you think the same way about money like some of these successful people do.
11 Money Quotes that will Change your Perspective about Money
1. “Being frugal does not mean being cheap! It means being economical and avoiding waste.” Catherine Pulsifer
2. “A penny saved is a penny earned.” Benjamin Franklin
3. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” Ayn Rand
4. “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” Thomas Jefferson
5. “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” Dave Ramsey
6. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” Epictetus
7. ” You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” Dave Ramsey
8. ” Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” Jim Rohn
9. “You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.” Tennessee Williams
10. ” Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” Zig Ziglar
11. “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.” Billy Graha
Comment below and do let me know if you tried this practice. If yes, what changes are you experiencing around the money mindset.